Pages

Saturday, June 5, 2010

BlockFab Tips and Tricks - Info

Along with the Block of the Week, we'll be offering some tips and tricks so you can get the most out of your BlockFab experience. And since this is the introductory, informational entry for this feature, I thought it would be appropriate to offer a quilt layout Info tip.


The other night Karen and I were talking, via Apple's iChat video conference program -- one of our methods of keeping in touch across the miles (1,239.7 miles to be exact, according to Google). Anyway, she was playing around with BlockFab and liked the quilt layout she was looking at, but in describing it she couldn't remember what colorway she was using.

Situation: I'm in quilt layout mode in BlockFab, I like what I've created, but I'm not sure what it is.

Tip: Single Tap the quilt. An informational overlay will appear over the quilt for 3 seconds. It will give the primary quilt block, layout style, secondary block if there is one, the colorway, and any other layout specific information, such as the symmetry name if you are in Tile mode.

Do you have some favorite tips, or a question? Let us know!

No comments:

Post a Comment